Here's Why We Recommend String Covers
- It is 100% wool, proven the best material to protect the inside of your piano from temperature and humidity changes. It also hinders rust and corrosion of the crucial parts of your piano such as the strings, tuning pins, hitch pins and other crucial metal parts.
- It protects from dust which collects on the soundboard and strings and can dampen the tone and sound of your piano.
- It keeps other objects such as pencils, paper clips, small pieces of paper, and animal hair from falling onto the sound board causing unusual noises and reduces the need for service calls by a piano technician.
- It absorbs spilled liquids reducing possible damage to the interior of your piano.
- It protects your investment in your piano, increasing its life and the joy you and others derive from its beautiful sounds.
Thread Colors & Stitching
GOLD, BLUE, RED, BLACK, OR WHITE DECORATIVE STITCHING
Call or contact us for pricing.